Management and Executive Committee – Caboolture Lakes Bowls Club
|Management and Executive Committee|
|Chairperson||Kevin Appleton||Management and Executive Committee|
|Treasurer||Betty Goodwin||Management and Executive Committee|
|Assistant Treasurer||Paul Mulholland||Management and Executive Committee|
|Secretary||Stuart Middleton||Management and Executive Committee|
|Assistant Secretary||Mavis Partridge||Management and Executive Committee|
|Men’s President||Paul Mulholland||Management Committee|
|Ladies President||Management Committee|
|Men’s Games Director||Ray Smith||Management Committee|
|Ladies Games Director||Management Committee|
Extract from the CLBC Constitution regarding the Management Committee
17. Membership of Management Committee
(1) The Management Committee of the association consists of a Chairman/Chairwoman, Treasurer, and any other members the association members elect at a general meeting.
(2) A member of the Management Committee, other than a Secretary appointed by the Management Committee under rule 14 (1) (B) (iii) must be a member of the association.
(3) At each annual general meeting of the association, the members of the Management Committee must retire from office, but are eligible, on nomination, for re-election.
(4) A member of the association may be appointed to a casual vacancy on the Management Committee under rule 20.
Note: The Management and Executive Committee above is as per the Management Committee restructure Model 1 voted in at the 2023 AGM.