Management Committee – Caboolture Lakes Bowls Club
|Assistant Treasurer||Paul Mulholland
|Assistant Secretary||Mavis Partridge||54951314|
|Greens Liason Officer||Ian Forsdick||54951314|
|Publicity Officer||Lyn Poli||54951314|
Extract from the CLBC Constitution regarding the Management Committee
17. Membership of Management Committee
(1) The Management Committee of the association consists of a Chairman/Chairwoman, Treasurer, and any other members the association members elect at a general meeting.
(2) A member of the Management Committee, other than a Secretary appointed by the Management Committee under rule 14 (1) (B) (iii) must be a member of the association.
(3) At each annual general meeting of the association, the members of the Management Committee must retire from office, but are eligible, on nomination, for re-election.
(4) A member of the association may be appointed to a casual vacancy on the Management Committee under rule 20.
Extracts from CLBC By-laws regarding the Management Committee and Executive Committee
2.1.3 The candidates for the Management Committee shall be an ordinary, life or merit award member for at least one (1) calendar year prior to the date of the election.
2.2.3 The Executive Committee comprising Chairperson, Secretary. Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer shall meet when necessary to ensure the expedient and proper operation of the Club.
Each such occasion is to be recorded in form of minutes and presented at the subsequent Management Committee meeting and those minutes must be presented at the next Management Committee Meeting.
Appendix 1 Management and Executive Committees
A1.3 Assistant Treasurer
A1.5 Assistant secretary
A1.6 Greens Liaison Officer
A1.7 Welfare Officer
A1.8 Publicity Officer